OSHA GUIDE: https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3990.pdf
As an essential service provider, Restif Cleaning Service remains open and operational throughout the shelter-in-place order. We're able to help with maintaining regular housekeeping practices to deep cleaning your home, office, school.
We are maintaining strict health and safety protocols, as suggested by the CDC and WHO, as we continue to service our customers and sites.
Restif instituted several weeks ago, the use of industrial grade disinfectants to help do our part in reducing the spread of COVID19 and all like illnesses. Restif is also washing/disinfecting our hands (as well as having an ample stock of disposable gloves) and all equipment before entering your home or business.
- WASH YOUR HANDS
- AVOID TOUCHING YOUR FACE
- STAY HOME IF SICK
Let's keep moving forward one day at a time, doing our best to take care of each other. Be well and stay safe, Humboldt.
All my Best,
First things first! We do NOT want to add any panic, but simply share practical steps to help keep everyone safe. This applies if you currently have any services scheduled with us or have a need to book service soon; but have concerns.
A few updates on:
- What OSHA says
- What we are doing as a Company
- What you can do
Here’s what OSHA says in a recent 35 page guide that they put out. As of now, the guidance is based on traditional infection prevention and hygiene practices that include:
- Handwashing thoroughly and often, with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; especially after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, using the restroom, and before eating or preparing food
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Stay home if sick, or exposed to those that are ill
- Maintain regular housekeeping practices, paying extra attention to frequently touched items, surfaces, etc.
- CDC recommendation; use of a face cover when in a community setting
Here are some of the things were doing as a company:
- Online or virtual estimates
- Wash/disinfect hands before entering your home
- Use of industrial strength disinfectants
- No handshakes or hugs
- Disposable gloves and shoe covers
- Use of customer supplied equipment, if requested
- Face covers when appropriate
- Social distancing at 6’ or greater
- Health screening
- Electronic payments by phone
Restif has updated our policies in concerns with the recent COVID19 outbreak. While many policies were already in place, we are taking the extra steps necessary to help prevent any further spread of not only the COVID19, but other illnesses alike. Effective immediately, we will be sanitizing all equipment that may enter your home or business in between every job and before the start of the day with an industrial strength disinfectant. We will also be sanitizing any areas we may touch in your home or business. We will not be sending any employees showing signs of sickness into our customers’ homes or businesses. We will also refuse to enter a home or business of a client that his showing any signs or symptoms of COVID19 or like illnesses. We will be happy to reschedule for any reason at no additional cost, during this time.
Here’s what you can do:
- Hold off on scheduling interior work if you or anyone in your family has traveled within the last 14 days
- Let us know as soon as possible if anyone in the home has:
- Shortness of breath
- Have been in close contact with a person who exhibits these symptoms or has been in contact with someone known to have COVID19.